Please note, many businesses are opening with special safety precautions in place:
- Masks requirements vary by business. Masks are required on the ferry, as well as vaccination cards for some indoor dining establishments.
- Social distancing and different ordering procedures than in the past, may be implemented. Please check our website for the business page you are interested in, and their days and hours of operation, and precautions at madelineisland.com
- Contact the Madeline Island Chamber of Commerce by emailing [email protected]
madelineisland.comfor any questions or concerns.
- Please contact the businesses directly for up to date information, visit madelineisland.com for individual business contact numbers.
- Planning on visiting. Please be safe and follow guidelines set by each individual business. Masks are required in all businesses on the island, please come prepared.
Thank you for your cooperation, we can’t wait to see you on the island!