Leave your cares on the mainland and board the ferry for your island getaway!
Madeline Island – the largest of the Apostle Islands – is just across the bay, and a world away. Forget the clock – you’re on island time! Stroll the sandy beaches and relax to the rhythm of waves rolling in. Watch and feel the breezes blowing through the towering pines. Immerse yourself in history. Savor beautifully prepared local fare, served up with a side of lakeshore views. Shop the galleries and cultivate your artistic spirit. Hike, bike, kayak, swim, canoe, golf, nap, read, shop and dine. It’s all here for you on beautiful Madeline Island!
TOP TEN REASONS TO VISIT MADELINE ISLAND
1. Wisconsin’s hidden gem in the 22 Apostle Islands
3. Cottages & Camping on the shores of Lake Superior
4. Exploring by kayak, canoe, sailboat or fishing boat
5. Robert Trent Jones Sr. designed Golf Course
6. Voted one of the Coolest Small Towns in the US
7. Unique local shopping
8. Fine dining & cocktails
[PHOTO CREDIT: Photos in homepage slideshow courtesy of Madeline Island School of the Arts unless otherwise indicated.]